Monday, February 25, 2008

It's Monday already?



The week end flies by when you are in an online crop! :)


Today I worked on one card. Lindsay had posted a "inspire me" picture and here is my take on it.
Iowa has had so much snow this winter! I am very tired of winter and excited to see the first flowers of Spring but not any in site and not much hope for anytime soon. More snow predicted for tonight and so if Spring is not coming I am trying to make a paper flower garden.
Have a great afternoon and evening and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Mom,
    Your paper flower garden is looking very nice.
    Maybe that is the kind of flower garden I could keep alive. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloria,

    I totally missed this post!! I am glad that you were inspired by me!!!

    Great flowers!

    ReplyDelete