Sunday, December 16, 2007

Another snowy week end in Iowa!



I just came in from shoveling the driveway. It is not too cold out, 25 degrees and not wind, so it was really ok shoveling. The snow is not heavy so that is another plus. I guess if it weren't for bad weather I would be sitting in the house on the couch relaxing and getting lazy. :) That doesn't sound too bad, does it?

My daughters and I have a cropping night planned when we are going to make a pocket album that Alicia found on a blog site. I have just made a couple pockets and can't wait until the night we are going to make tham. We will be in different locations but will work on it and keep in touch by phone or computer postings.

Here are the sample pockets I have made.

1 comment:

  1. Great work on the 'pockets'! Please share how this is done. Thanks! Beautiful Tree! Merry Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete